Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2020

Reading with Muffy

So this is the second reading challenge of 2020 I have signed up for and I am pretty excited because of Muffy :D and Shalini, of course! *winks*..


There are 20 fun prompts and I have filled in only a few so far. All others are pending for decisions!
I hope the ones I have decided on are the right choices, that I didn't misinterpret them.

Jan - Dog with a Bone by Hailey Edwards

Feb - Love in a Fix by Leah Atwood

Mar - TBD

Apr - TBD

May - TBD

Jun - TBD

Jul - TBD

Aug - TBD

Sep - Damaged by Pamela Callow

Oct - TBD

Nov - TBD

Dec - TBD

13 - TBD

14 - TBD

15 - TBD

16 - Opposite of Always by Justin A Reynolds

17 - TBD

18 - Rose Garden International by Sundari Venkataraman

19 - Edge of Mercy by C C Marks

I have so much more to browse through and choose.. Wish me luck!
Flo

20 - TBD


No comments:

Post a Comment