Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Happy New Year! and my resolutions

Hello!

I hope you guys remember me. I know I hadn't been blogging consistently last year. But it has been a lots of ups and downs at work and at home. I hope, no , I am sure I will be better at taking a bit of attention and keeping it on my blog because I am not ready to give up my book blogging yet.

And on that note, I want to wish everyone a very happy New Year. I hope everyone has a good year with good health and wealth. 

Have you guys finished your list of resolutions? I have! Mine are mostly on my reading and my personal growth. On the reading front, I am going for monthly reading lists and more feature based posts and being open to more genres. Yeah I know I made the same decision in May I believe but didn't come through. During that time, everything fell apart because of changes at work. I still haven't decided if the changes are good or bad. I am keeping my mind open and see what happens.

So for now, I hope you guys have a good reading year!

With hope,
Floryie


No comments:

Post a Comment