Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Release Blast / Book Musings - The Trouble with Bachelors by Caitlyn Blue


The trouble with bachelors is you never know.


THE TROUBLE WITH BACHELORS
Windy City Bachelors #1
Caitlyn Blue
Releasing March 21st, 2017
Sassy Muse, LLC


Falling for her sister's first love, how could that possibly go wrong...

Zach Thorne is supposed to be off limits. He’s her sister’s high school boyfriend and his love life is a revolving door of women. He’s also handsome, sexy and the one guy Emma Callahan has never been able to forget.

Now they’ve been thrown together as best man and maid of honor for her sister’s wedding and some serious sparks are flying. Zach is perfect wedding fling material until he starts to take their romance seriously. Now, Emma is left wondering: is he for real or is she about to get her heart broken?

The trouble with bachelors is you never know.




Another new author to read and I am happy with the book!

When I read the blurb about the pairing of the hero and his ex- girlfriend's sister, I had to get my hands on it. And I hit solid gold because it had lots of scenes which had me going "Ooooooo".

A good start to the story with the introduction of the hero and the heroine amid the wedding preparations. Emma has so much snark to her and she is also witty. I had fun reading about her. Zach is sweet under his playboy persona. He has made it into my top heroes list without breaking a sweat. 

I loved the way they mesh with each other. Their characters are complementary in nature and well aligned. I gobbled up the entire book in one sitting. It was a quick fun read. The author's writing felt abrupt at times. But it wasn't often to impact the story's sway over me. Though I hadn't read any of the author's works, I was bowled over by her narration and characters. The protagonists are one of those rare couples who made me feel and react to their circumstances. My emotions went through the wringer and I won't have it any other way!

So in short, it was a fun engaging romance and I have to say that I will definitely read the author's other books too. 

I received a copy for reviewing purposes. 

My one line review : A fun engaging romance with lots of feels!

My rating : 5/5

My reread factor : 4/5




Caitlyn Blue is a voracious reader with an overactive imagination and a chocolate addict. She loves fancy cocktails and tasty edibles, is a sucker for adventure movies and any music with a beat. When not writing, Caitlyn loves to connect with her readers for whom she's extremely grateful. Join her VIP list to stay up to date on giveaways and exclusive offers.  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your review and posting!
    Allisia
    Tasty Book Tours

    ReplyDelete